New Mini Soccer and Youth Futsal Handbook
The FA have launched a Mini Soccer and Youth Futsal Handbook ahead of the new 2018/19 season highlighting the new laws and principles.
This handbook has been produced as a reference for coaches, volunteers, parents and anyone who may be involved in Mini-Soccer and Youth Futsal.
Its purpose is to:
• Update the mini soccer laws of the game (they haven’t been updated for 5 seasons)
• Add in new optional laws that have been approved via the Leagues Pilot Scheme
• Encourage Mini-Soccer and Youth Leagues to embed Futsal into their offer
• Raise awareness of Futsal and the benefits of Futsal to young players and to educate people on the laws of Futsal
• Promote the need to create a player centred environment providing the very best introduction to the game.
The Mini-Soccer and Youth Futsal Handbook is available for download in a smartphone ready format, just follow the link below