Get Up & Goals
WEST RIDING FA TO LAUNCH GET UP & GOALS IN JANUARY 2020 IN SUPPORT OF THE FA’S HEADS UP CAMPAIGN.
Monday the 13th January 2020 will see West Riding FA launch their new Just Play Centre, ‘Get Up & Goals’ which will take place every Monday morning 7am-8am at West Riding FA, Fleet Lane, LS26 8NX.
Get Up & Goals is for anyone who wants a kick about without the fuss and focuses on helping individuals start their week off right both physically and mentally.
Sessions are open to both male and females (18+) with all abilities welcome including those getting involved in football for the very first time.
Please see key information below:
- Every Monday regardless of the weather (unless notified)
- All sessions free of charge in January (£3 per player from February)
- Free tea, coffee and pastries after each session
- Free car parking on site
- Free WIFI
- Showers and changing rooms available
- FIFA approved 3G surface so correct footwear required (circular studs only)
- Close to the M62, M1, A1 and Woodlesford train station
Get Up & Goals will be in support of the Heads Up campaign launched by The Football Association and Heads Together which is spearheaded by The Duke of Cambridge. It will harness the influence and popularity of football to help show the nation that we all have mental health and it is just as important as physical health.
The campaign will strive to raise awareness, spark conversation and signpost support for those in need.