VACANCIES AT WEST RIDING FA
Join Team West Riding FA!
This is an exciting time for the West Riding County Football Association, with construction of a new full size 3G artificial football pitch nearing completion and an internal restructure being undertaken to ensure that we are best placed to deliver an excellent service to our Participants.
As part of our commitment to ensuring excellence, we are excited to offer two opportunities to join our team and make a real impact in newly created roles as Football Services Manager and Stadium Facilities Officer.
For full details CLICK HERE.
The closing date for both roles is 13:00 on 23rd March 2017 (the deadline date has been extended from 17th March to 23rd March).
LEEDS UNITED FOUNDATION
UEFA B/A Coach
If you have a UEFA 'B' or 'A' qualification, have bags of enthusiasm and energy, want to progress and be a part of something special, we'd love to hear from you.
Physical Performance Coach
To deliver physical development sessions in line with the Girls’ Centre of Excellence technical programme.
YORK CITY ACADEMY
Part Time Coaches and Part Time Goalkeeping Coach
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop academy players
- Plan, deliver, evaluate and record coaching sessions
- Deliver age appropriate coaching sessions to meet the needs of the players
- Monitor individual and team performance within training and games
- UEFA B Coaching qualification
- UEFA B Goalkeeping Coaching qualification (Goalkeeping Coach role only)
- FA Youth Award Modules 1-3 (desirable but not essential)
- FA Emergency Aid, FA Safeguarding Children and FA Licensed Coaches' Club membership
Knowledge and Experience
- Background within football
- Knowledge of development and session planning
- Knowledge of the Elite Player Performance Plan
- Experience in coaching in an Academy/Centre of Excellence
- A desire to pursue a career in the football industry
- Committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated, showing a passion for developing players
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a range of individuals
- Computer literate
If you are interested, please send a current CV and cover letter to email@example.com