Mini-Soccer Sessions are held on Saturday Mornings, and Rothwell Juniors hope to find a candidate who can develop their young talent at the club, whilst delivering fun and engaging sessions.
Juliette Thompson, Club Secretary, commented: "Our mini soccer sessions are split into 3 age groups (ages 4, 5 and 6 – the 6 year olds will form the U7 team for next season). We need someone who will oversee the whole of the mini soccer section of the club."
- Level 2 qualified, but Level 1 with a good commitment to working with the younger children.
- Run the whole mini soccer programme, with a clear plan for progression through the age groups and onto U7s in their first competitive season.
- Be available to do this every Saturday morning.
- Take the youngest age group, handing over to the U5 and U6 coaches when necessary, for them to progress their teams through the age groups, but still overseeing the whole mini soccer operation.
- Be able to advise on coaching courses/qualifications needed for the U5 and U6 coaches in due course. Work with some of our older players (U16/U17) who are interested in coaching and willing to help out on a weekend.
To find out more, please visit Rothwell Juniors FC's Website or contact Paul Walker.