The Heavy Woollen District FA are seeking to appoint an Association Secretary with effect from May 2023.
The Association is the oldest District Football Association within the West Riding County FA and will celebrate its 125th Anniversary during 2023. The Association organises cup competitions for Saturday, Sunday and Ladies Clubs along with Junior competitions for the U15 and U13 age group.
The duties include:
* Organisation of meetings of the Heavy Woollen District FA Council including creating the agenda and recording minutes.
* Organisation of the District FA Cup competitions ensuring participants adhere to the competition rules.
* Organisation of Sub-Committee meeting and activity as/when required by the Association.
* Liaison and co-ordination of activity with Leagues and neighbouring District FA.
* Attendance at the County FA - District FA Secretary Workgroup.
Desirable but not essential skills
* Experience of using The FA Full-Time and Whole Game System platform
* Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
* Experience and understanding of rules associated with Adult & Junior football
* Delivery of customer service excellence
* Attention to detail
Interested parties are encouraged to contact Simon Pollard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07920 540086.