Affiliated clubs wishing to participate in matches against foreign opposition (either abroad or against travelling teams) need to complete an APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MATCHES AGAINST FOREIGN OPPOSITION.  



Yes. The application should be completed in full and forwarded to the West Riding FA at least 60 days prior to the date of the intended match or the first of a series of matches.

No. This form is to be used only by clubs who are NOT a Premier League /English Football League or FAWSL Club. Clubs playing at Steps 1-4 of the National League System (NLS) are no longer required to obtain the approval of the County FA and can submit the application directly to

Please submit the form to