Grow the Game
West Riding County FA is working in partnership with The FA and Institute of Groundmanship to help grassroots football to improve the quality of grass pitches
- Clubs complete and submit an Expression of Interest Form if they wish to join and commit to the 12 month programme.
- West Riding FA will coordinate the time and date of the first visit in conjunction with the selected club
- West Riding FA will notify the Pitch Advisor of visits and all relevant details
- The Regional Pitch Advisor completes the first site visit
- A report is produced by the Pitch Advisor with a copy for the club and West Riding FA
- Club follows recommendations and actions
- Feedback sought from club following agreed milestones and timescales, based on the recommendations provided by the Pitch Advisor
- Should the maintenance recommendations not result in an improved pitch or surface, there may be some further improvement work required on site and the club can discuss funding options with the West Riding FA
- West Riding FA will contact the club to organise a follow-up visit for 12 months after the original assessment date to gauge whether interventions have been successful
If this programme is of interest to you, complete and return the expression of interest form (below).