West Riding FA Youth Council: Now Recruiting
We are delighted to announce that we are now recruiting for the 2020-21 West Riding FA Youth Council.
We are looking for young people between the ages of 16-24 to represent children and young people and to help shape and develop football in our County. The WRCFA Youth Council’s vision is to inspire, empower and provide a voice for all children and young people to influence change, and develop a legacy in football within West Riding.
The objectives of the WRCFA Youth Council are aligned with those developed by The FA National Youth Council drawn from the National Game Strategy. These are:
• Have an impact on increasing the number of children and young people participating and volunteering within football.
• Provide a voice to shape WRCFA policies.
• Build partnerships and deliver specific projects for youth leaders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Collect the views of young people and feedback to WRCFA staff in order to influence planning and delivery.
• Elect Chair and define meeting requirements.
• Scrutinise Operational Plan to ensure child friendly focus and identify projects WRCFA Youth Council can support.
• Support events, including but not limited to The Pokemon Futsal Cup, FA Fives tournament, England Disability Talent Hub, County Cup finals.
• Support leagues with internal development and becoming more child friendly.
• Staff buddying in order to learn about specific areas of WRCFA work.
• Identify and develop next cohort of Youth Council.