Do you have group of parents/coaches that would be interested in doing one hour football a week at your venue? If so, we can help you with £200 towards equipment!
To claim the £200.00, you are only required to complete two weeks registers on the Events Platform. We will come and meet you and help you set up your centre on the platform and show you how to complete registers.
Here is a link to the event platform.
If you'd like to set up your own Just Play Centre, then we can help! Our aim is to have FA Snickers Just Play Centres covering the whole county to ensure that anyone who wants to get involved has an opportunity to do so. With your help, we can achieve this.
Whether you already have a group of interested participants or you’re looking to provide an opportunity for those in your local community, then we want to hear from you. In return, we can offer you £200! The sessions can be Male, Female, Mixed or a Disability offer.
In return for all that support, we have some minimum requirements that we need to know are in place in order to get your FA Snickers Just Play Centre up and running. These are focused on creating the safe, high quality environment that we know your future participants are looking for and include:
- Each session should be supervised by a Just Play Organiser (JPO) of 18 years or over fulfilling the FA Lead Playmaker Role as a minimum. An FA Lead Playmaker comprises The FA Playmaker Award, in addition to attendance on The FA Safeguarding Children in Workshop and The FA Introduction to First Aid in Football. A JPO is still permitted to deliver Just Play sessions if they hold an FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football alongside the Safeguarding and First Aid requirements.
All courses are available here
- Completion of a full risk assessment before the first session takes place that is regularly updated. We will provide you with a template and support for how to complete this.
- Delivery for a minimum of 32 weeks across the year (funding given after 2)
- Provision of adequately stocked first aid kit at all sessions
- Submission of attendance records via the Events Platform in a timely manner
If you are interested in this, please complete this form and we will be in touch!
REGISTER INTEREST HERE