Want to be a voice for young people and to influence change in football, whilst boosting your skillset to fast-forward your future?
West Riding County FA have a fantastic opportunity and are recruiting young people (16-25 years old) to join the West Riding Youth Council.
The youth council is new this season and hopes to represent the voice of young people across the West Riding CFA area. The group will be made up of volunteers, coaches, referees and players that want to make a difference in football, leading on projects that will support the growth and ambitions of grassroots football
The youth council will work to have an impact on three focus areas:
1. Create positive first experiences of football
2. Support the growth and experience of football for all ages, participants & formats
3. Recruit, develop & support volunteers in the game
WHAT DOES BEING INVOLVED IN THE YOUTH COUNCIL LOOK LIKE?
• Learn project management skills to recruit and retain young volunteers into football
• Write and deliver social media campaigns and other ways to reach young people
• Support events, such as the county cup competitions
• Share your thoughts and ideas at youth council meetings
• Understand the experiences and opinions of a diverse group of young people
• Work together as part of a team
• Develop your leadership skills
What we can offer:
• Make a difference to thousands of people
• Personal development, learning and training opportunities
• Boost your CV and increase your employability
• Work placements with the County FA
Limited spaces available - don’t miss out!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE