In partnership with Nujum Sports, we’re delighted to be running a Ramadan workshop at our HQ on Wednesday 14th February (6-8:30pm) to explain more about Ramadan and its significance for players and club officials who follow Islam.
This will be a chance to promote understanding and unity within our football community, with particular focus on the following:
- Do’s and don’ts of Ramadan
- How best to support your Players, Staff and Volunteers during the month
- Why it’s important to let players and officials break their fast during a game
- Don’t train, don’t play - Why this rule maybe isn’t fit for purpose in Ramadan
- Why Muslims fast during the month of Ramadan
- How leagues could look at adapting fixtures to accommodate Ramadan
Date: Wednesday 14th February 6pm till 8:30pm
Venue: West Riding FA, Fleet Lane, LS26 8NX
If you would like to attend, please sign up on the link below. We look forward to seeing you there!
SIGN UP FOR FREE HERE