West Riding County Football Association are excited to announce details of an upcoming online workshop, Grass Pitch Improvements: End of season renovations. This event will be taking place on Tuesday 13th February 2024 (18:30 – 20:00).
This free-to-attend, online workshop is the third of the 2023/24 season that will be facilitated by West Riding County Football Association aimed at helping clubs and other organisations to improve their grass pitches. This workshop will focus on end of season renovations, with expert advice on how to get your pitches match fit ahead of the 2024/25 season.
The workshop will be delivered by the Grounds Management Association's Regional Pitch Advisor for the North East, Chris Hunter. Chris has a wealth of grounds maintenance knowledge and experience that he can pass on to those who attend, helping clubs and other organisations to develop their own understanding of how to improve and maintain the quality of their grass pitches. West Riding FA staff from the Facilities & Investment team will also be on hand to answer any funding enquiries you may have.
• What is involved in turf grass renovations?
• The benefits of turf grass renovations.
• Guidance and advice on end of season renovations.
• Planning a spring renovation and recovery programme.
• Managing your budget to get the best recovery for your pitches.
• Restoring playing surfaces and opportunities to improve your site.
• Q&A with Chris Hunter.
Who Should Attend:
• Clubs/organisations that are looking to improve the quality of their grass pitches.
• Clubs/organisations that are looking to access Football Foundation grant funding for grass pitch improvements.
• Club officials / grounds staff / anyone from within a club/organisation who has an interest in grounds maintenance and wants to increase their knowledge.
Chris Hunter, Regional Pitch Advisor North East (Football), Grounds Management Association (GMA).
Register to Attend:
Please confirm your attendance by completing the form as early as possible.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
We hope to see you there. If you have any questions about the event, please contact email@example.com